A winter's eve candlelit supper
- 24 oz jar of Northern Spy Applesauce
- 8 oz jar of Cherry Raspberry Preserves
- 6 oz Dried Tart Cherries
- Sachet of Mulling Spices (whole spices to be used many times)
- Sherried Mushroom Soup mix made by Cooke's Tavern in LockHaven Pa.
- Cedar Plank Board for your holiday appetizer tray
- A pair of hand dipped 12" tapers (made in Maine)
- A spray of evergreens and pine cones handmade from our forest gatherings and tied with garnet gros grain ribbons (ribbon milled in Maryland)
- A half bushel pine basket
- 59"x59" plaid 100% cotton tablecloth (winter colors, pattern may vary)
Shipped in our signature half bushel basket, which is perfect for next season's pick your own or for storing vegetables or wood.
In an effort to deliver our finest product, we reserve the right to substitute products with a product of equal or higher value. Thank you for your understanding.